Insurance claims can be stressful and time-consuming, with insurers sometimes denying claims unfairly, or not paying out in full.
We have the knowledge, expertise and dedication to pursue claims on your behalf and ensure you receive your entitlements.
We regularly advise clients in respect of their entitlements under a range of insurance policies (including professional indemnity, property, business interruption, public liability, as well as life/health insurance). We advocate on your behalf, including in court if necessary.
We have particular expertise in relation to:
- Earthquake, flooding and subsidence claims
- Non-disclosure allegations
- Interpretation of policy terms
- Application of policy terms, including exclusion clauses
- Quantification of claims
- Third-party claims (Law Reform Act 1936)
If you are seeking legal advice on insurance matters, please contact us.